Frequently Asked Questions
Before contacting us, please browse our FAQ.
1. Once my website design is completed -what after sales service do you offer?
We fully support any website we design and are always available should you encounter any problems or require any enhancements.
Also We offer web site maintenance so that your website need never get out of date.
2. what is Mean by responsive website?
which means web site automatically adapt to mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. Responsive web design (also known as RWD) is a web design approach that provides optimal viewing across a wide range of devices. One website can accommodate desktop computer monitors, tablets, and mobile phones. This reduces ongoing maintenance costs.
Simply you don’t need a mobile web site If your web site has responsive design.
3. How long will it take for my web site to be designed?
Within 7 days if It Is Static Web Site Or Mobile Web Site ( If WordPress 7 to 15 Days Depend On Package)
4. What Is Static Web Designing Or Static Page?
- A static website is the simplest way to show your product or business online.
- Static web design is best suited for peoples or business that doesn’t require updates regularly. We are pleased to offer low cost static website for your business or personal need. All you have to spend $99 to get the website up and running.
- This type of website is suitable for those who need to constitute their web presence or just use it as a basis of inter mediation to establish contact with the clients.
- In general static websites are created using minimum script and HTML coding. Our static web designing services starts with understanding the clients requirement, analyzing and designing the appropriate lay out which translates your business logic into the desired application.
5. Will my website design be Search Engine or SEO Friendly?
All our websites are created with search engines in mind and the website design is compliant with search engine guidelines.
6. If I choose a WordPress or Other CMS System - can I be sure that my webpages are
Yes with the CMS Systems all web pages created are Search Engine Friendly – you can even add your own search engine meta tags to each individual web page if desired. The CMS tools are easy to use – effective and intuitive.
7. I hear that there are hidden costs associated with web design services. Is this true?
No. We discuss with you your website requirements and then price accordingly and once you have placed an order for your website design with us, that price is strictly adhered to. (If you need more Services Which is not Described in Selected Package You Have To Pay Extra Cost For Extra Services)
8. do you provide web design and hosting service ?
Yes – we design your website – provide your web hosting and arrange your email accounts for you.(Contact Us If You Need More Information)
9. How can I update my website content?
If the website we have designed for you includes a Content Management System then you can access your administration areas from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection and make updates instantly as frequently as you wish.
If your website is a Static website and was designed without using this type of system and you don’t have any html. skills, then we can update the website for you. Our charges are very reasonable.
10. Do you redesign existing websites?
Yes we do. (Contact Us With Your Existing Web URL)
11. How many pages can I have on my web site, Is there a limit ?
The simply answer is No. There’s no limit. you can choose a package.
12.Who owns the website once the web design is completed?
The website belongs to you – we send you a copy of the website Via E-Mail . This copy is for your retention and should you wish to use another web design or web hosting company – you are completely at liberty to take this copy to them for them to use.